Process Excellence Engineer
Process Excellence Engineer – Manufacturing Environment – Permanent Role – up to £32,000 – £38,000 – Based in Lancashire
The Process Excellence Engineer is responsible for ensuring all new projects are commissioned accordingly to best practice guaranteeing competitive practice
In this role you will be responsible for:
– Business process analysis, design and optimization of existing and new processes to enable routine delivery of exceptional performance and reduce product cost around quality and product supply
– Ensure that all improvement efforts are aligned to business goals, are financially evaluated and provide value to the company
– Implement/led continuous improvement projects, procedures and guidelines
– Design, develop and implement JIGS and other automation and mechanisation to improve operation work environment, productivity and efficiency
– Provide management reports on a monthly and quarterly basis for MD, Interim Management Meetings and Quarterly Board Meetings
– Formal qualification in Six Sigma or LEAN-Six Sigma to Green Belt
– Degree in industrial engineering or any similar discipline is desirable
– Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Previous experience working within a regulatory regime such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485 (medical devices) or pharmaceutical background.
– Strong analytical skills with a data based approach to investigating and solving problems (data driven)
– Problem Solving: Being the main point of contact for problem solving within manufacturing and coming up with timely solution to save cost and efficiency
– Collaboration: Working with internal managers and bringing them together to achieve the overall company goal of six sigma driven
If this role is of any interest then please contact Nathan Blake on 0161 989 3344.