The ISSP 2021 Best Six Sigma Project Awards
The ISSP is now open to receive applications for the 2021 Best Project Awards – to be announced in June 2021. This is a fantastic opportunity for companies to raise their profile and reward and recognise staff who have made significant difference to their business.
Entrants must submit their application before the 30th April 2021 to be considered for the awards. Companies are able to submit to more than one category, however each submission should be clearly labelled the category relevant to the submission. Submissions should take the form of a PDF report or presentation with a maximum of 2000 words or 20 slides.
The 5 categories for the 2021 awards are:
- Best Black Belt Project – a strategic level project, where the team or individual has demonstrated leadership and maturity within continuous improvement, and has followed a DMAIC improvement cycle.
- Best Green Belt project – a significant project, where the team or individual has demonstrated robust project management and cultural change skills, and has followed a DMAIC improvement cycle
- Best new product or process designed using Six Sigma – a design for six sigma project, where the team or individual has demonstrated meeting a new need or creating a new technology using the principles of six sigma and has followed either a DMAIC or DMADV design cycle
- Best academic project – a higher educational based project where staff or students have made significant improvement within the academic sector, and have followed a DMAIC improvement cycle
- Best apprenticeship project – a modern apprenticeship project, following the requirements of Improvement Technician, Improvement Practitioner, Improvement Specialist, or Improvement Leader apprenticeship standards, and following a DMAIC improvement cycle
Projects will be reviewed by the ISSP accreditations committee in May 2021, and winners will be notified by email by the 1st June 2021. For further details and full terms please contact the ISSP at firstname.lastname@example.org