The Institute of Six Sigma Professionals was established in 2011 in order to link like-minded people with an interest in Six Sigma around the UK.
Our vision to support and develop Six Sigma professionals includes linking individuals interested in Six Sigma through various events: from training days, to top-up events, to talks with the leading Six Sigma Master Black Belts here in the UK.
Members who have received formal training can have their Six Sigma experience accredited with a certified ISSP qualification which is based on our specific standards.
Members across all levels have access to our Knowledge Centre which contains articles, research, case studies and also a personal CPD programme, designed to assist with the Six Sigma learning process and provide information for potential job opportunities posted on the site.
Joining ISSP is an opportunity to join an elite network of individuals and to get involved with this growing sector, whether you are a Master Black Belt or just getting started in the field. It is a chance not just to develop your own skills, but also to influence the Six Sigma field in its widest sense.
Benefits and services
- Knowledge Centre containing Six Sigma materials.
- Accreditation of existing Six Sigma knowledge.
- Events, Networking Days, Training Courses and Refresher Courses.
- A Personal Career Development Plan.
- Search for and post jobs relating to Six Sigma.
- Access to exclusive DMAIC Project Management Software.
Our work team
CEO / Co-Founder